Contact us at: 803-980-1199
Sign up to attend one of our free seminars! Events Listed Below:
Our attorneys have worked for over ten years with families in the Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Chester, Lancaster, and surrounding areas. We are deeply rooted in our community, and now have the privilege of serving second, and even third, generations of the same upstate South Carolina families.
We help you create a plan to protect, control, and direct your assets, so you can focus on what really matters.
You know what really matters - your family, your friends, and your community.
Financial security is simply a way to protect those things that matter most. Our attorneys and trained paralegals will work with you to help you gain that security and finally gain peace-of-mind that you have safeguarded your family's future. We will work closely with you to determine exactly what you need, so that you and your family can gain that security. Our attorney's specialize in:
- Estate Planning: Creating your Last Will and Testament or a Trust to control your assets during life or after you die,
- Helping you to select the right guardian for your minor or incapacitated child in case of the unexpected,
- Probate and Estate Administration: Working with you to administer a loved one's Will in the Probate Court, so that you can focus on yourself and your grieving family.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: Working with you and the Probate Court to get a legal Guardianship or Conservatorship over your incapacitated child, aging parent, or relative,
- Special Needs Planning: Creating a trust to protect your special needs child now or after you pass,
- Elder Law and Medicaid Planning: Working with Medicaid or the Veteran's Administration to help you gain eligibility for Veterans or Medicare benefits, and
- Veterans Administration Planning: Helping you or a loved on gain eligibility for Veterans Benefits you earned through serving our country.
- Corporations and Businesses: Advising you on the best corporate form to protect you and your business.
We all want to know that our loved ones will be protected after we are gone or if something unexpected happens, but the only way to ensure that happens is to take action. Find out how we can help.