Indian Land Seminar: Planning for Long-Term Care: What are your options for payment, protection and quality care?
INDIAN LAND: WILLS, TRUSTS, AND WHY ESTATE PLANNING MATTERS
Will My Estate End Up In Probate? What If I Am Incapacitated?
Can I Protect My Assets From The Nursing Home?
Come join the staff of Khaled Elder Law Group for an informal, easy to understand, and open forum discussion about issues that matter so much! Without proper planning, your estate may be settled in ways you never intended. Given the current global and economic situation, many people are concerned about losing their life savings to a nursing home. Join us, your local York County law firm, to obtain real answers to these and other important issues affecting your estate and retirement plan.
Event highlights include:
• Living Trusts & Wills – Learn the advantages and disadvantages to both
• Asset Protection – How to protect your assets and your family’s inheritance from creditors, divorce and lawsuits
• Protecting the Family Land – How to preserve inherited property
• Estate Taxes – What are they, and how to minimize or eliminate
• Gifting to Children – How and when to gift your assets and why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• Long Term Care Planning – How to avoid losing your life savings to rising costs of nursing facilities and in-home care
• IRA Protection – How to take advantage of maximum income tax “stretch out”
• Legal Documents – Understand which legal documents are essential to your estate plan