General Corporate Matters
We know that you are starting and running your business, and legal compliance issues are the last thing on your mind. However, there are a wide range of things that can go wrong if you do not take the steps necessary to protect yourself from liability and ensure that your agreements with business associates are properly defined and recorded. We will help you gain the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing that your legal affairs are in order and you are protected from personal liability in the event of an unexpected accident or disagreement. In addition to other transactional services, we provide:
- Startup counseling to small business creators who may be uncertain about what they need to do to be legally proteccted, or who may not be able to afford an in-house counsel;
- Formation of corporations, LLC’s and other entities, and preparation of related documentation;
- Commercial contracts, including services agreements, partnering agreements, vendor/supplier agreements and reseller agreements;
- Restricted Stock Purchase Agreements and other founder agreements, operating agreements and limited partnership agreements;
- Intellectual Property Agreements;
- Employment and consulting agreements;
- Stock option plans;
- Structuring of equity ownership, including vesting issues;
- Corporate governance, including board of director matters and stockholders’/voting agreements, and;
- Trademark advice and registration.
Your business is your baby. Give us a call to get it started on the right path today.